Watch & learn
Get Special Offers
GET THE BEST OF GOOD FEET
Signup to be the first to hear about Good Feet products and alerts and receive special
Call, Visit or Schedule
END YOUR PAIN TODAY! Call, Visit or Make an Appointment*
For Your FREE Consultation
Scheduling an appointment is completely optional
Make an Appointment
- "Having experienced the pain of Morton's neuromas in both feet for years, I went into a Good Feet store to see if they could do anything for me. I was amazed at the immediate relief I experienced after being fitted for my inserts. The proof was in the pudding when three weeks later I went on a trip to Alaska and walked for miles without any foot pain, except for the one morning I forgot to put them in my shoes! The pain disappeared as soon as I returned from an excursion and put them in. I won't forget again. I called your sales rep when I returned home to thank her for giving my feet a new lease on life!"
- "WOW! I am a very satisfied customer with Good Feet. I explained to your sales Associate Arlene McDevitt about the pain in my feet,legs and lower back..Arlene then took me by the hand and informed me about your system. I am glad I decided to take the plunge.. Thank You, Arlene"
—Debra Von Tobel
- "WOW!!! My life has changed after meeting with Arlene at Good Feet in North Haven, CT. I am 33 years old with flat feet. I found out that one of my feet is more flat than the other. I use to be very active when I was younger but as I gotten older I became less active and more of a wobbler. When I say wobbler, after being on my feet for more than 2 hours, I am pretty much wobbling the rest of the night. My feet would ache all night and I would have to elevate them. Arlene is wonderful. She was so engaging and personable. She was able to really understand what it is to walk in my shoes for a day. She thoroughly explained the used of my inserts. After meeting with her, I left out of the store with my Good Feet inserts and have been a different woman ever since. I was able to host an event that same week and last the entire night and more. I was able to actively participate at my event without worrying about how I would have to limp home afterwards. I have had orthodontics growing up and they are in no way comparable to my good feet inserts. I am looking forward to my future activities now and being able to walk my 74lb dog frequently. I can't say thank you enough to good feet. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to finally have "GOOD FEET"."
- ""I injured my foot a few months ago while running. After several rounds of physical therapy I decided to try out Good Feet in North Haven, Connecticut as I was still limping. It was important to get proper fitting arch supports for my shoes as none of my shoes were comfortable. I met Michael Gallagher at Good Feet in North Haven and he answered all of my questions which I think numbered in the millions. I can't say enough good things about this company. The employees have a pride about what they sell and the products are so wonderful. If it were up to me, I would rename the company "Great" Feet. Thank you for offering such a great product that truly changed the quality of my life." "
- "I have been wearing Good Feet for a year now and I am going to continue to wear them. I have NO pain in my feet, ankles or legs... I have more energy... My ankles don't swell anymore... and they fit in every show I own... Well, except for my flip flops... Haha I highly recommend these for anyone. My feel are happy..."
- "Hi, first of all I want to thank Michael and Arlene from the Universal Drive, North Haven, CT, 06473 store for their wonderful help in getting me a nice pair of shoes and for getting me the relaxers for my sandals and dress shoes. I have been to a lot of places and no one has the inserts I needed for my sandals. They are 2 of the most wonderful people I have ever met. They made me feel at home and like family, Thank you for a job well done, Michael and Arlene. I will come back again. I was very happy with Arlene and Michael from the North Haven Store in Connecticut they did a terrific job in caring for my feet. They made me feel like family. GOOD JOB TO THEM BOTH. Will keep coming back!"
Good Feet is a registered trademark of Dr. Owns