Locate a Store Near You

Back Pain

Making up only 2% of the body, our feet balance and support the other 98%. So, it’s no surprise that structural imbalances in the foot can cause strain on the muscles from the ground up. Lower back pain is second only to the common cold as a cause of lost days at work.


While many people may experience the occasional dull ache or tightness after standing or sitting for long periods of time, others experience the chronic sharp nagging pain of sciatica. And, muscle spasms in the back may come on suddenly making it difficult to stand upright.

Our Pain Relief Solutions

Good Feet arch supports are designed to help stabilize the foundation of the body – your feet. When the arches in the foot are aligned with a properly fitted arch support, the skeletal system is in better alignment and body balance may improve – reducing pressure on the sciatic nerve and undue stress on muscles through the legs into the lower back.

Try Good Feet Arch Supports And Decide For Yourself With

A Free, Personalized Fitting And Test Walk

You’ll be personally fit and then you’ll get to try them out.

Take all the time you need to walk around the store and see what feels best and fits most comfortably in your shoes.

Just stop on in, no appointment necessary.

Free fittings and test walks take only 20-30 minutes.

Absolutely no obligation.

You have everything to gain, and nothing to lose. It might just change your life.

SignUp Banner
View our digital brochure, get special offers and helpful info. It's free.
SignUp Banner
View our digital brochure, get special offers and helpful info. It,s free.