Regional Sales Manager
Good Feet Midwest operates 20 locations across the midwestern states of Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Florida, and Texas. As the largest Good Feet Store franchisee in the country, Good Feet Midwest offers its employees and customers the best in benefits and service. For over 20 years, The Good Feet Store has been dedicated to one goal: improving the quality of life for people who are limited by foot, knee, hip or back pain commonly caused by foot-related problems. Our core belief is that everyone deserves to live their life on their own terms. And, no matter what you want to do, or where you want to go, your feet shouldn’t stop you.
The most important function of the Regional Manager is to support the District Managers through adding value with sales processes, training, business development, inside sales, and customer service. It is critical that the Regional Manager has strong ability in relationship management, sales tools development, team leadership, and promoting awareness of our brand internally and externally.
The Regional Manager will be required to travel overnight. It is crucial that the Regional Manager supports the objectives set forth by the Director of Sales. It is critical that the Regional Manager have an entrepreneurial spirit, show the proven ability to manage at a high level, and provide proven accomplishments in multi-store management.
- Experience in one-to-one sales presentations
- Minimum five (5) years commission-based Sales Management experience
- Exceptional and proven training ability for new hires and employee improvement
- Notable ability to coach employees
- Maintain performance of the store(s) at a satisfactory level
- Must have proven, company recorded, above average sales ability
- Currently perform, to standard, sales techniques
- Superior instructional ability
- Ability to apply company sales techniques in their own sales and to recognize in all subordinates
- Ability to apply company policies fairly throughout their team
Regional Manager Duties:
· Working alongside Corporate to develop new managers as they transition into their new leadership role
· Train new sales employees upon entering the company. This may be done on a one-to- one basis or in a workshop setting
· Work alongside Corporate to promote ongoing training to further promote sales
· Develop strategies for sales consultants in dealing with dissatisfied customers
· Monitor store managers with follow-up to customer complaints
· Oversee managers and keep them responsible for their duties
- Analyze and measure business trends, develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives;
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, etc.;
- All Consultants must be trained to sell according to the store’s philosophy
- All Consultants should be trained to deal with customers, unsatisfied customers and ensure proper customer service
- Monitor the sales presentations to ensure that diagnosing and prescribing of any type are not present
- Maintain and monitor call backs for the store
- Work in conjunction with the Director of sales, District Managers and Store Managers in suggesting better sales strategies, ways to increase profit, employee spiffs, incentives and all other related matters
- Conduct weekly, Saturday and daily morning sales meetings
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit candidates;
A Regional Manager must be able to demonstrate what is expected in sales performance. Regional Managers have an expectation to meet or exceed sales goals and performance objectives.
· Employee Termination must be approved through Corporate
$140,000 and UP Total Compensation. (Compensation = base plus commissions)
- 401(k) with matching eligible after 30 days of employment
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision insurance eligible after 30 days of employment
- Voluntary Life and Short-Term Disability packages
- Paid Time Off
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position does travel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.