As the first point of contact with The Good Feet Store’s customers, the Sales team plays a pivotal role in the continued growth of our company. The Manager of the sales team will lead a small team of sales team representatives who answer consumer calls to communicate the benefits of our products. The goal of the sales team is to establish an excellent relationship with each customer.
No evenings and no travel required.
Supervision: Reports to the Director of Business Development
About our Company:
For over 20 years, Good Feet has been dedicated to one goal: improving the quality of life for people with more comfort and better energy and performance. Our core belief is that everyone deserves to live their life on their own terms. No matter what you want to do, or where you want to go, your feet shouldn’t stop you.
Our CEO, Arnold Pereira, ensures that each of our employees is given the opportunity to thrive. We offer close-knit team environments, with training on the Good Feet arch support products and systems. We offer excellent training and support.
As the largest Good Feet Store franchisee in the country, with 19 locations, Good Feet Midwest offers its employees the best in benefits.
Glimpse into daily activities:
- Motivate and develop sales team to maximize sales opportunities
- Sales Manager will have an energetic personality
- Utilize technology to analyze data to support employee development plans
- Lead reward and recognition programs for team
- Engaging all other departments as necessary to maximize business results
- Ability to leverage the relationships you build makes you the single most important factor in growing our business.
- Will be coaching the team on a daily basis
- Bring positive energy to the team
- Minimum 1 year of sales management experience
- Sales Acumen
- Skilled at building customer relationships via phone
- Solid working knowledge of sales call center telephone and technology
- Solid understanding of sales call center operation principals
- Fundamental analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent ability to lead and motivate team
Our position offers an annual salary plus opportunity to earn commission based on the performance of your team and the sales achieved.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.