FOOT PAIN IN BUFFALO?
Are you suffering from foot pain, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, hammertoes or bunions? You don’t have to live with foot pain, hip, knee or back pain anymore! Good Feet Arch Supports have helped milli ... Are you suffering from foot pain, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, hammertoes or bunions? You don’t have to live with foot pain, hip, knee or back pain anymore! Good Feet Arch Supports have helped millions of customers all over the world to relieve their foot pain or arch pain and be able to once again walk, work – even enjoy their favorite sports activities – pain free, for the first time in years. If you’re living with foot pain from common conditions like plantar fasciitis, hammertoes, bunions, heel spurs or neuromas, odds are you’re not enjoying life to its fullest. After wearing Good Feet Arch Supports, Good Feet customers said their foot pain, heel pain and arch pain was reduced by at least 90%. More than half of those surveyed said they felt exceptional pain relief — even TOTAL pain relief — and said they cannot live without their Good Feet Arch Supports for plantar fasciitis and foot pain relief. READ MORE
FREE PERSONAL FITTING
Nothing is as important as being personally fit for your supports–by a person and NOT a machine. Why? Because your arch size is NOT your shoe size. You might wear the same size shoe as another person, ... Nothing is as important as being personally fit for your supports–by a person and NOT a machine. Why? Because your arch size is NOT your shoe size. You might wear the same size shoe as another person, but you could have flat arches while they have longer toes–which affects your arch size and height. Nothing but personal fitting can ensure you get maximum pain relief–for life! READ MORE
Plantar Fasciitis results in irritation and swelling of the thick tissue on the bottom of the foot. The plantar fascia is the very thick band of tissue that holds up the bones on the bottom of the foo ... Plantar Fasciitis results in irritation and swelling of the thick tissue on the bottom of the foot. The plantar fascia is the very thick band of tissue that holds up the bones on the bottom of the foot. This fascia can become inflamed, making walking difficult and very painful. HOW TO RECOGNIZE IT: A very common complaint of plantar fasciitis is pain in the bottom of the heel. Plantar fasciitis is usually worse in the morning and may improve throughout the day. By the end of the day the pain may be replaced by a dull aching that improves with rest. Most people suffering from plantar fasciitis also complain of increased heel pain after walking for a long period of time. Many plantar fasciitis Fargo Good Feet® customers tell us that Good Feet's Exerciser arch supports or the Good Feet® Deluxe Maintainer arch supports have been known to help relieve pain and discomfort commonly associated with plantar fasciitis and/or heel pain. READ MORE
Heel pain likely arises from the inflammation of the plantar fascia. The plantar fasciia supports the arch of the foot, acting as a bowstring to connect the ball of the foot to the heel. Heel Spurs ar ... Heel pain likely arises from the inflammation of the plantar fascia. The plantar fasciia supports the arch of the foot, acting as a bowstring to connect the ball of the foot to the heel. Heel Spurs are deposits of calcium in the heel that are typically the result of tension, abrasion and/or inflammation in the plantar fascia attachment to the heel. The heel spur itself is said not to be painful. Common causes of heel spurs include excessive load on the foot from obesity or a sudden increase in weight, a sudden increase in walking or sports activities. With heel spurs, people often talk about a dull ache which is felt most of the time with episodes of a sharp pain in the center of the heel or on the inside margin of the heel. Often the pain is worse on first rising in the morning and after rest and is aggravated by prolonged weight bearing and thin-soled shoes. Many heel pain Fargo sufferers report that Good Feet arch supports relieve pain and pressure associated with heel spurs by alleviating pressure from the heel.
If you are interested in a career with Good Feet, please submit your resume to Jobs@goodfeetny.com. If no jobs are available, we will keep your information on ... If you are interested in a career with Good Feet, please submit your resume to Jobs@goodfeetny.com. If no jobs are available, we will keep your information on file for future openings. READ MORE
- "The inserts make me feel much more comfortable then before. I have a lot less pain in both my feet and my back."
- "I am doing well for me, due to my sensitivity with fibromyalgia, not to the full extent yet, but improving every day and am listening to my feet as you said and no further burning of my feet and a great deal of lower back pain relief, thank you for your support."
- "Before coming to GoodFeet I could barely walk after working all day. Having to tell my kids I can’t play with them because my feet hurt too much was terrible. Within a week of getting my insoles I was playing, I was playing in the yard with the kids pain free, it has truly changed my life."
- "I have had left foot discomfort for the past two years, in spite of corrective surgery for flat foot and tears in tendons. Since using the orthotics (purchased October 2010) from GoodFeet, my foot discomfort has diminished a great deal. I am very pleased to have been able to obtain relief from the pain in my foot and rarely notice discomfort with ambulation."
- "It’s all good news, you have reduced my foot pain, hip pain, and back pain by 98%, I would say. A month ago I could barely walk. I am a Priest Chaplain at St. Peter’s Hospital. I walk about seven miles a day. To have severely flat feet and walking so much during the day is not a good combination. You have helped me a great deal. Thank you very much."
- "Purchased orthotics probably 5 years + and have had no problems with foot pain or heel spurs since."
- "After going to the podiatrist and taking pills, nothing worked!! Going to the Good Feet Store helped 100%. I no longer have back,hip or foot pain. It's very costly but well worth every cent"
- "I purchased the GoodFeet arch supports in 2004 after experiencing chronic pain in the balls of my feet. This pain severely inhibited the walking I did for exercise. As soon as I inserted the arch supports, I began to feel relief from my pain. It was not long before I was able to wear regular shoes again and now I only use the arch supports in my walking shoes. I have had absolutely no foot pain since 2004."
—Maureen A. Madonia
- "I was struggling with severe heel pain and was amazed at how, and to the degree, that the Good Feet supports I was fitted to, MADE THE PAIN DISAPPEAR! As the saying goes, the Good Feet product changed my activity life. I highly recommend them."
—Philip Flack - Albany, NY
- "The inserts have helped out my Plantar Faciitis so much. I recommend The GoodFeet Store to anyone who asks about my feet issues. I am so thankful for the inserts."
- "I am absolutely convinced and satisfied with the orthotics. I have complete relief from neck, back, knee and leg pain. “Complete Relief” WOW! A Great Big Thank You!"
- "My wife got the 3 step system and noticed results the next day. I went back and bought the 3 step system. I am now able to sleep without my knees hurting. I have a lot less pain now wearing my inserts. No more trips to the chiropractor. Thanks GoodFeet!"
- "My name is Dave, I am a UPS delivery driver in Buffalo, NY. One thing I can’t live without is my GoodFeet arch supports! Before GoodFeet, evenings in WNY my feet would be in constant pain from being on my feet over 10 hours a day. Now the only pain I feel is when I forget to put mu GoodFeet arch supports in my work shoes before work. My wife is not happy when I call and tell her to drive my arch supports to me, but for her it’s worth it because I come home from work much happier."