FOOT PAIN, HEEL PAIN OR PLANTAR FASCIITIS IN DENVER?
Are you living with arch pain, heel pain or plantar fasciitis? You don’t have to live with foot pain, hip, knee or back pain anymore!
Good Feet Arch Supports have helped millions of customers all ove ... Are you living with arch pain, heel pain or plantar fasciitis? You don’t have to live with foot pain, hip, knee or back pain anymore!
Good Feet Arch Supports have helped millions of customers all over the world to relieve their foot pain or arch pain and be able to once again walk, work – even enjoy their favorite sports activities – pain free, for the first time in years. If you’re living with foot pain from common conditions like plantar fasciitis, hammertoes, bunions, heel spurs or neuromas, odds are you’re not enjoying life to its fullest.
After wearing Good Feet Arch Supports, Good Feet customers said their foot pain, heel pain and arch pain was reduced by at least 90%. More than half of those surveyed said they felt exceptional pain relief — even TOTAL pain relief — and said they cannot live without their Good Feet Arch Supports for plantar fasciitis and foot pain relief. READ MORE
FREE PERSONAL FITTING
Nothing is as important as being personally fit for your supports–by a person and NOT a machine. Why? Because your arch size is NOT your shoe size. You might wear the same size shoe as another person, ... Nothing is as important as being personally fit for your supports–by a person and NOT a machine. Why? Because your arch size is NOT your shoe size. You might wear the same size shoe as another person, but you could have flat arches while they have longer toes–which affects your arch size and height. Nothing but personal fitting can ensure you get maximum pain relief–for life! READ MORE
If you would like to start a career with Good Feet please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep it on ... If you would like to start a career with Good Feet please email your resume to email@example.com and we will keep it on file for future openings. READ MORE
- "My Good Feet inserts have saved my feet and lower back. Walking used to
be a problem, now I walk daily and a minimum of 1-2 miles-just for fun and
Thank you Good Feet."
- "I have flat feet and have battled plantar fasciitis on and off over the years. I pronate when I run but didn't take the time to get the proper running shoes. I have been running 4-5 times a week on the treadmill. Over the past few months, I would wake up each morning with aches in my feet. It was painful to walk on my feet each morning. Also, a pain in both my knees started to bother me more. I kept hearing the commercials on KOA850 for Good Feet. I decided to stop in two weeks ago. I have worn them faithfully since my purchase. I can't believe how much better I feel. They definitely have worked for me. I am now able to run without the pain I experienced before and my feet feel great in the morning. Thank you!"
- "I’ve been wearing various orthotics for over 25 years. Most were only helpful for awhile. Custom made orthotics didn’t allow replacements without paying the whole cost all over again.
I discovered Good Feet about 3 years ago. The orthotics were very helpful from the beginning. Sometime later, the orthotics weren’t doing what I needed. It was wonderful to be able to be re-fitted for the pair I needed at no extra charge."
- "To Whom It May Concern,
I wanted to pass onto you my greatest gratitude to your company and staff.
I have had foot issues in recent years and in January I went to Physical Therapy, which they asked me my goal. My goal was to run again like I was doing before I retired from the Air Force in 2010. They told me it would never happen. Last month I visited my parents in Colorado where my mother said "let's stop in this store and see what happens".
Blake at the Park Meadows store, helped us out, and explained the whole system of inserts to us. I started to wear them that day but didn't start running again until I returned to Florida. In the past two weeks I have ran more than I have in the past six months! My mother was shocked at the price of these inserts, but I had told her if this is a life changer for me than it's worth it. I have to say, it was worth the money! I have lost five pounds in this time period due to my feet not hurting me.
I just wanted to say thank you for a great product and for helping me out!
I wish there was a store close to me, but Blake made me feel very comfortable to process anything via mail to the store where I purchased the lifetime resize program.
Thank you again!
- ""I've been wearing the classics for a week. Already I wake without the pain I felt. I have Plantar Fasciitis. The feeling of the baseball in my shoe has disappeared. Courtney was the best at fitting me. Have to say so far I have no complaints." "
- ""Our salesman was professional and knew his product and could answer all my questions. I would recommend the store and have done so. This is my third week of wearing the arch supports and no foot problems. I wore the double steel with leather over the top for twenty five years and was able to wear these right away. A little tender at first, but after a couple of days, no problem. My legs are not tired anymore. Thank You.""
- "After buying lots of over the counter and supermarket inserts for my shoes I finally decided to try Good Feet. I thought to myself, Can't hurt, might help. I was at the point where I could no longer go for a simple walk down the street. My feet hurt that much. I purchased the good feet insoles, followed their simple instructions and this is the truth, in two weeks I was pain free. That was about two years ago. I'm still pain free and I've never looked back. Never take love for granted."
- "I have been using the Good Feet Arch support systems for over 10 years now. I did not take a few years break, (I don't know why). I have to admit I am not sure why I even started using them, but they are wonderful and I wouldn't be without them. I recommend them to everyone I know whether they have back issues or not. Keep up the good work."
- ""After a 5 hour flight I left the plane with pain in my heal. The pain got worse and worse and, due to my favoring of the heal, my entire leg became painful. I of course discovered I now had plantar fasciitis and made a trip to a foot specialist who sold me some inserts. Not much happened. I then went to my acupuncturist and found a little relief. Finally after 2 1/2 months of constant pain I hobbled into a Good Feet store in Glendale. A miracle happened!! My service was caring, patient and educational. I bought the orthotics and within 48 hours the heel pain was gone. Now after 3 months of wearing the orthotics I continue to be pain free. I am astonished and so very grateful every day for this amazing product. I can honestly tell all my friends that Good Feet orthotics really work and that I will never be without them. AND they are guaranteed for life. Good Feet, I am thankful and have my life back thanks to you. I cannot praise you enough.""
- "My husband and I joined Good Feet a couple of years ago. We have both benefitted from the shoe supports. We both had leg and foot aches. I also had discomfort in my hips. Within a few days being fitted we were feeling really great.
~ Thank You"
—Linda & Paul Finney
- "I happen to walk by your store as my daughter and I had icecream one afternoon. I had been is so much pain for about 3 years after a bad fall.
I went through physical therapy, doctor visits and had taken so many different types of pain medicine I was just left to accept the pain and deal with on daily bases. I stopped by and took a chance and made an investment one last time. Only to find out WOW! what an investment i had made. I feel so good that I count my blessing daily in every step I take.
I had forgotten what it was like to feel good when I walk. I am starting my 3rd week and feel great. Thank you for giving me the desire to feel normal and not have daily foot pain.
- "After suffering from an awful experience with the wrong type of footwear, I was watching TV one day when a Good Feet spokesman Named Ed McCaffrey, formerly of the Denver Broncos, explained how he went from poor foot pain into getting with Good Feet. So, after many countless days of extreme discomfort, I took it upon myself to make a visit to a nearby Goodfeet store here in Westminster, CO. The Customer service person there (her name was Nancy) was more than happy to assist me in finding many solutions to my need for better foot comfort. Nancy did real good in helping me get back to feeling relieved of anymore discomfort. I have to say, Mr. Ed McCaffrey and Emmitt Smith and others such as myself know now what it feels like to walk without pain. I'm very glad I took that 'positive' step forward and sought after 3 Good Feet arch supports that I use on a daily basis. I feel that I can now go on and accomplish what I set out to do. Thank you all for selling an 'Excellent' product that I can say does what it helps one to do."
- "After two series of Cortisone shots, my foot was causing me great agony. Since I was leaving Florida for the summer in Denver, there was nothing further I could do about the pain.
When in Denver, I saw your television ad and made my way to your store. Instant relief! And it continues to be wonderful on a daily basis months later.
Thank you, Good Feet! I recommend you to anyone who mentions problems with pain in their feet."
- "Good Feet make my walking a joy again! I tell everyone how wonderful my
feet feel. If someone has issues with walking they should definitely visit
the store for an evaluation. Bring some shoes with you to try with the
feet system. What a wonderful surprise to find out that most of my shoes
worked beautifully with Good Feet."
- "Due to wearing spike heels in the 70s and 80s, my feet were a mess...I had several pairs of custom made orthotics over the years, but nothing helped my foot pain. I decided to try good feet, and wearing the supports in shoes, from work to dress, has worked a miracle for me. I have suggested good feet to several people. If you try them, you will certainly be convinced."
- "I had plantar faciitis for years. I went to foot specialists, chiropractors my own doctor with no relief. After getting a couple cortisone shots that were so painful I opted out for the third set, I tried homeopathic treatments. I quit running for many years, I use to run all the 10k runs in the Denver area. I finally started to run again when after a couple of weeks I started to feel that same pain in my heel so I quit running again. Thats when I decided to check out the Good Feet store. When they asked me to take a short walk to see how the insoles felt I thought there was no way I could wear them for any length of time.
They felt like I had golf balls inside of my shoes. Then when they told me the price I thought my salesperson was nuts. So I left only to return about a month later with even more foot pain. I decided my running was something I just didnt want to give up because of foot pain. I have been wearing my Good Feet arch supports now for over a year and love them. I don't even notice them inside my shoes. I highly recommend them for plantar faciitis."
- "A couple of years ago I developed a bad case of plantar fasciitis. My doctor recommended that I purchase arch supports and a hiking friend had experience with Good Feet so I took a chance and I am glad that I did. I can't say that the plantar fasciitis was instantly gone but I did see side benefits very soon. The knee pain that I had suffered from for years went away. The other benefit that I really appreciate is the fact that I no longer have a hard time getting hiking boots to fit. It just isn't an issue any longer. By the way, the plantar fasciitis did go away and did not return. Good Feet saved my hiking life."
—Wade F. Curran