Watch & learn
DOWNLOAD THE COUPON
- "Just a note of thanks for all your help with our aching feet! You were extremely helpful to my father and me. We both thank you! Getting used to the inserts and enjoying the difference! So far, everything seems to be in the comfort zone."
- "I have worn these arch supports for the past 8 years. I had had several surgeries with no relief but now I can do whatever I want and am pain free. I have run in 5k’s and 10k’s and doing great!"
- "Before the arch supports, I had shooting pain in my heels and pain in my calves and legs. Today, I am pain free."
- "Would like to take a minute to say how happy I am with my inserts.Sandy the person who helped me was terrific very professional. I came into the store with pain and came out pain free all in about an hour. I WOULD ADVISE THE GOODFEET STORE TO ANYONE."
- "I used to buy all of the Dr. Scholls inserts and nothing was working. So, I decided to go The Good Feet Store. It was what I was looking for. I have not been able to go a day without them. My feet never hurt anymore. I will always stay with the arch support that is given to me by The Good Feet Store."
- "The best thing that ever happened to me is my Good Feet orthotics. Thank you Good Feet for the last 5 years!"
- "I love my Good Feet. I literally can’t walk without them. Thanks so much!"
- "For years I suffered from back, leg and foot pain. Your arch supports work better than any other product I have tried. After only 3 weeks, I am nearly pain free. Wish I’d heard about your products years ago."
- "I originally came in a year ago with pain issues in my feet. Since using the arch supports, I have been pain free. Best money spent."
- "I have worn the inserts that I purchased from The Good Feet Store everyday for the past four years and I wouldn’t go without them. I work in construction and am on my feet all day."
- "I came in last year with severe foot pain. I work construction and am on a ladder and on my feet all day. The Good Feet Store said they could help me with their arch supports. Within minutes, the pain was gone and have been pain free since."
- "I’ve had Good Feet arch supports for 4 years. I had plantar fasciitis for 1-2 years before coming in. After wearing my new arch supports for a few weeks, my plantar fasciitis was no longer painful. They were really helpful."
- "You were right, these orthotics can change your life! Three years ago, I couldn’t walk without pain, no shoe was comfortable. I was in agony. These orthotics have made walking a pleasure again. I have no back pain, no foot pain and can wear any shoe. Thanks!"
- "I have terribly flat feet. I had gone to a podiatrist and gotten orthotics, but they worked just so-so. I came into The Good Feet Store and got their orthotics. They worked much better, and I have been using them for several years."
- "This is my 3rd week of using the 3 Goodfeet product program of "exercizer, maintainer and relaxer". All three are working excellently together. Our big thanks to Cindy Nealy in the Appleton WI Good Feet Store for seeing us same day Memorial Day, 2013. She will certainly make your life easier with plenty of information and instruction...Great product! A MUST TRY! Thanks again Cindy, Kelly."
- "I’ve had foot pain for several years—been to a podiatrist’s office several time for cortisone shots, orthopedic devices (painful to wear) and recently was told that bone fusion surgery was an option for fallen arches—I have extremely high arches. Family and friends had told me about Good Feet and their lifetime warranties. I no longer have foot pain after only 2 months wearing my Good Feet!"
- "I am very satisfied with my supports. My foot pain faded over about 2 days and I am now pain free with all walking and standing."
- "Before getting my Good Feet inserts I could not walk over twenty feet without sever back and hip pain, I thought my golf playing days were over, after receiving my inserts I can walk all day without pain, THANK YOU Kenny and Good Feet."
- "I walked into The Good Feet Store aching in both feet. I had plantar fasciitis and was miserable. I am on my feet most of the day at my job. Within a few days, I was feeling much less pain and was pain-free within a few weeks thanks to my new arch supports."
If you would like to see where we have career openings
Or, submit a resume to email@example.com and we will keep it on file for future openings.
FOOT PAIN IN WICHITA?
Living with heel pain or plantar fasciitis in Wichita? You don’t have to live with foot pain anymore!
Good Feet Arch Supports in Wichita have helped customers to relieve their foot pain and be able ... Living with heel pain or plantar fasciitis in Wichita? You don’t have to live with foot pain anymore!
Good Feet Arch Supports in Wichita have helped customers to relieve their foot pain and be able to once again walk, work – even enjoy their favorite sports activities – pain free, for the first time in years. The majority of surveyed Good Feet customers tell us they just can’t live without their Good Feet Arch Supports to get rid of heel pain!
Free Personal Fitting at Our Wichita Good Feet Location!
Nothing is as important as being personally fit for your supports–by a person and NOT a machine. Why? Because your arch size is NOT your shoe size. You might wear the same size shoe as another person, but you could have flat arches while they have longer toes–which affects your arch size and height. Nothing but personal fitting can ensure you get maximum foot pain relief – for life! READ MORE
Heel pain likely arises from the inflammation of the plantar fascia. The plantar fasciia supports the arch of the foot, acting as a bowstring to connect the ball of the foot to the heel. Heel Spurs ar ... Heel pain likely arises from the inflammation of the plantar fascia. The plantar fasciia supports the arch of the foot, acting as a bowstring to connect the ball of the foot to the heel. Heel Spurs are deposits of calcium in the heel that are typically the result of tension, abrasion and/or inflammation in the plantar fascia attachment to the heel. The heel spur itself is said not to be painful. Common causes of heel spurs include excessive load on the foot from obesity or a sudden increase in weight, a sudden increase in walking or sports activities. With heel spurs, people often talk about a dull ache which is felt most of the time with episodes of a sharp pain in the center of the heel or on the inside margin of the heel. Often the pain is worse on first rising in the morning and after rest and is aggravated by prolonged weight bearing and thin-soled shoes. Many heel pain Wichita sufferers report that Good Feet arch supports relieve pain and pressure associated with heel spurs by alleviating pressure from the heel.
Plantar Fasciitis results in irritation and swelling of the thick tissue on the bottom of the foot. The plantar fascia is the very thick band of tissue that holds up the bones on the bottom of the foo ... Plantar Fasciitis results in irritation and swelling of the thick tissue on the bottom of the foot. The plantar fascia is the very thick band of tissue that holds up the bones on the bottom of the foot. This fascia can become inflamed, making walking difficult and very painful. HOW TO RECOGNIZE IT: A very common complaint of plantar fasciitis is pain in the bottom of the heel. Plantar fasciitis is usually worse in the morning and may improve throughout the day. By the end of the day the pain may be replaced by a dull aching that improves with rest. Most people suffering from plantar fasciitis also complain of increased heel pain after walking for a long period of time. Many plantar fasciitis Wichita Good Feet® customers tell us that Good Feet's Exerciser arch supports or the Good Feet® Deluxe Maintainer arch supports have been known to help relieve pain and discomfort commonly associated with plantar fasciitis and/or heel pain. READ MORE
© 2012 Good Feet are registered trademark of Dr. Own's