FOOT PAIN IN DALLAS FORT WORTH?
An estimated 87 percent of the general population suffer from foot-related problems, most of which can be linked to improper support for flat feet or high arches, wearing improper footwear, walking or ... An estimated 87 percent of the general population suffer from foot-related problems, most of which can be linked to improper support for flat feet or high arches, wearing improper footwear, walking or standing on hard surfaces for long periods of time, being overweight or suffering from sports injuries. You don’t have to live with foot pain, hip, knee or back pain anymore!
Good Feet Arch Supports have helped millions of customers all over the world to relieve their foot pain or arch pain and be able to once again walk, work – even enjoy their favorite sports activities – pain free, for the first time in years. If you’re living with foot pain from common conditions like plantar fasciitis, hammertoes, bunions, heel spurs or neuromas, odds are you’re not enjoying life to its fullest. After wearing Good Feet Arch Supports, Good Feet customers said their foot pain, heel pain and arch pain was reduced by at least 90%. More than half of those surveyed said they felt exceptional pain relief — even TOTAL pain relief — and said they cannot live without their Good Feet Arch Supports for plantar fasciitis and foot pain relief. Good Feet in Dallas Fort Worth and Plano is you pain relief solution. Stop by today for a free personal consultation and fitting.
FREE PERSONAL FITTING
Nothing is as important as being personally fit for your supports–by a person and NOT a machine. Why? Because your arch size is NOT your shoe size. You might wear the same size shoe as another person, ... Nothing is as important as being personally fit for your supports–by a person and NOT a machine. Why? Because your arch size is NOT your shoe size. You might wear the same size shoe as another person, but you could have flat arches while they have longer toes–which affects your arch size and height. Nothing but personal fitting can ensure you get maximum pain relief–for life! READ MORE
Plantar Fasciitis results in irritation and swelling of the thick tissue on the bottom of the foot. The plantar fascia is the very thick band of tissue that holds up the bones on the bottom of the foo ... Plantar Fasciitis results in irritation and swelling of the thick tissue on the bottom of the foot. The plantar fascia is the very thick band of tissue that holds up the bones on the bottom of the foot. This fascia can become inflamed, making walking difficult and very painful. HOW TO RECOGNIZE IT: A very common complaint of plantar fasciitis is pain in the bottom of the heel. Plantar fasciitis is usually worse in the morning and may improve throughout the day. By the end of the day the pain may be replaced by a dull aching that improves with rest. Most people suffering from plantar fasciitis also complain of increased heel pain after walking for a long period of time. Many plantar fasciitis Fargo Good Feet® customers tell us that Good Feet's Exerciser arch supports or the Good Feet® Deluxe Maintainer arch supports have been known to help relieve pain and discomfort commonly associated with plantar fasciitis and/or heel pain. READ MORE
Heel pain likely arises from the inflammation of the plantar fascia. The plantar fasciia supports the arch of the foot, acting as a bowstring to connect the ball of the foot to the heel. Heel Spurs ar ... Heel pain likely arises from the inflammation of the plantar fascia. The plantar fasciia supports the arch of the foot, acting as a bowstring to connect the ball of the foot to the heel. Heel Spurs are deposits of calcium in the heel that are typically the result of tension, abrasion and/or inflammation in the plantar fascia attachment to the heel. The heel spur itself is said not to be painful. Common causes of heel spurs include excessive load on the foot from obesity or a sudden increase in weight, a sudden increase in walking or sports activities. With heel spurs, people often talk about a dull ache which is felt most of the time with episodes of a sharp pain in the center of the heel or on the inside margin of the heel. Often the pain is worse on first rising in the morning and after rest and is aggravated by prolonged weight bearing and thin-soled shoes. Many heel pain Fargo sufferers report that Good Feet arch supports relieve pain and pressure associated with heel spurs by alleviating pressure from the heel. READ MORE
- "Thank you for the kindness extended to me and my husband as you fitted me for the Relaxer 31, Dress Cushion L 9-10, & APE Sandal Menkhola C/P that I purchased on June 18, 2013. I have been wearing them daily and can feel a difference in my body & endurance level. I have even recommended them to my friends and plan to a return visit with a friend soon. Thank you again"
- "I cried when I first got my Good Feet inserts. They took away the pain I’ve had for 2 yrs. I tried all kinds of orthotics. They would work for a minute but then the pain would come back. I love my good feet inserts wish I had a store closer to me. I need the black cushions."
- "I am in NY with our family here and we had dinner with new friends that we met on a trip to Italy last spring... while visiting, she said that her feet were KILLING her! What a perfect time for me to tell my story and about how you have helped me... I don't know that you can do anything for her from afar but I told her I would get intouch with you and put you all in contact with each other... she really needs YOU! I will send you her email after I finish this.. I am on Amy's computer, Katharine's friend, and I don't know what it will do if I grab her email while writing to you!!!
She is a real sweetheart ... hers isn't PF like me, but bunions and a spur... oh, brother..
I must tell you that I haven't missed a step. Made it all over West Point at Paul's reunion and mine at SMU, so fun. And then, in the city, walking each day! No problems - of course, depending on those super arch supports and my old shoes, but I am doing great!
Thanks again and again for getting me going again. I hope you can help my friend or give her some good advice."
- "I want you to know that is the BEST money I have ever spent. My feet hurt FOR YEARS! ONE DAY with the Good Feet inserts, and my pain was gone. This week I worked one of busiest 12 hour shifts of my 31 year career. My 12 hours turned into 14, but my feet never hurt! But, I can certainly tell they are not healed fully when I forget and try to walk barefoot around the house.
You guys ROCK!!
Thank you sincerely,"
- "Thank you so much for all your help. My feet haven't felt this good in months. What a relief and a blessing. You were such a big help."
- "I Wilbert Dudley as Good Feet client would like to give my testimony to the benefit I received with the Good Feet arch supports.
When I received my supports I was skeptical seeing I had in the past Arch Supports made for me, but after using them for two weeks and getting adjusted to wearing them, the ball foot pain which I had become less and less. I stand for 8 to 10 hours a day on a cold floor with my job so I had a lot of discomfort. After a month of using my supports I found that at the end of the day I didn't have to change my work shoes, which I always did at the end of the day, I used to play racquetball often but had limited my time to which I could play due to the pain in my feet. After getting my supports, I was able to go play three or more games in a day and play more times in a week.
I walk when I can and prior to my Arch Supports, if I walked more than 4 miles in a day it was hard for me to walk the following day, now I am able to walk twice sometimes more in a week depending on the distance. Anyone who mentions anything to me about having foot pain or discomfort I tell them to check out good feet arch supports. They have helped me and I truly believe they will help others."
—Wilbert Lee Dudley