FOOT PAIN, HEEL PAIN OR PLANTAR FASCIITIS IN PORTLAND?
Are you suffering from foot pain, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, hammertoes or bunions? You don’t have to live with foot pain, hip, knee or back pain anymore! Good Feet Arch Supports have helped milli ... Are you suffering from foot pain, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, hammertoes or bunions? You don’t have to live with foot pain, hip, knee or back pain anymore! Good Feet Arch Supports have helped millions of customers all over the world to relieve their foot pain or arch pain and be able to once again walk, work – even enjoy their favorite sports activities – pain free, for the first time in years. If you’re living with foot pain from common conditions like plantar fasciitis, hammertoes, bunions, heel spurs or neuromas, odds are you’re not enjoying life to its fullest. After wearing Good Feet Arch Supports, Good Feet customers said their foot pain, heel pain and arch pain was reduced by at least 90%. More than half of those surveyed said they felt exceptional pain relief — even TOTAL pain relief — and said they cannot live without their Good Feet Arch Supports for plantar fasciitis and foot pain relief. READ MORE
- "I went to the Good Feet Store in Tigard bout a year ago, and Dean helped my Aunt Tammy, she was in allot of pain when we went there. Dean was kind and patient with her and got her into supports that took her pain away almost instantly! So what ever they cost we were happy to pay it! My Aunt is now out with my Daughter and they are playing together, something she hadn’t been able to do in a long time! I truely thank the Good Feet person Dean, who made our family life so much more enjoyable again, every day. You can’t put a price on that."
- "I had been suffering in agony I say with plantar fasciitis for 5 months. I am a 60 yr old grandmother of 23, I am very busy with the grandbabies. But, I could no longer enjoy the sport activities etc my heel was so painful, I didn't even want to walk. One day I said I want to do our favorite thing..Go thrift store looking..my husband was so happy we hadn't been able to to this for some time. While at the store I overheard a couple of ladies talking about having plantar fasciitis so I politly interupted. One of the ladies told me I needed to come to your store. She says she couldn't believe how the pain had subsided for her to be able to be out at about again. The next day we went to your store #424 & Angel was so wonderful & patient explaining everything regarding faciitis. I walked in the store hanging onto my husbands arm as I limped in horrible pain. Well, after adjustments, an fittings with your products I walked out, no limping. And I am doing great a month later. I have referred anyone I hear complain of pain to get your product. I am a very happy customer. Was worth every penny. Bonnie J."
- "Good Feet has changed my life! I just ran a half marathon that I really didn’t train for and, although my legs were soar, I felt great. I’m training for another currently.
After playing soccer in college and getting misdiagnosed for three years on an injury, I was determined to run again, but was having issues. I did palates, chiropractic care, and that made a world of difference, but still every time I tried to run my knees would ache, which was a result of my feet turns out. So in my quest to run again, I decided to go to Good Feet after hearing rave reviews from my mom.
Ultimately my feet were situation by the one and only Michael at Good Feet, who was so helpful and empathetic to my situation…I started running again without pain within a week. It was the final touch in my journey to health! I ran out the door a year ago today, and I’ve been running, jumping, hiking, skiing, playing soccer, etc. ever since! Thanks Good Feet for giving me my active lifestyle back!
- "When I awoke each morning I didn’t want to get out of bed because my feet hurt when I started to walk. They were hurting more and more each day. Then I heard your radio commercial advertising the “Good Feet Store” and thought perhaps my prayers were answered. That afternoon I hobbled into your store in Portland and was able to walk out with no foot pain. What a relief! I’ve worn the “Good Feet” orthotics (I have three different pairs) in all my shoes and slippers for six weeks now and my feet have never felt better. I can enjoy life again and walk as much as I desire. I thank you and my feet thank you."
- "On January 7th 2006, I had surgery, a bunionectomy and a Morton’s Neuroma removed, on my right foot. I needed the same type of surgery on my left foot too, but decided to wait a year after my surgery. There were two neuromas in my right foot. The doctor missed one. I also had a very long and painful recovery and months of physical therapy. Walking was just a miserable exercise. I was able to wear orthotic sandals during the summer but it wasn’t the best situation. When fall arrived, I tried on every so called comfort shoe that exists. I would take a few steps, pain would wash over me, and I would have to take off the shoe and try another pair. I was thoroughly stumped as to what to do when none of the shoes were comfortable. The orthotics that my doctor supplied were not doing the job and didn’t fit well even in the shoes that had removable insoles. I had a trade show coming up in Dallas, Texas and was absolutely desperate as to what to put on my feet that would allow me to walk, stand all day and look professional.
In September, my husband called me to say that he heard an ad on the radio about a new store that was opening called Good Feet. Not knowing what the store was and being pretty desperate, I immediately went to Good Feet to see if they could help me. The gentlemen their listened to my plight and fitted me for ready to wear orthotics. Much to my amazement, I was able to insert them in a shoe and walk. Wow! I bought a series of orthotics (heavy duty, medium for athletic shoes, and light weight for dress shoes) and insoles. I went right to my favorite shoe store, told the salesman about the orthotics and he brought out shoes that orthotics would work in. The first pair of shoes that he brought out worked and I was able to walk. I nearly cried in delirium, I was so happy.
I followed the directions for getting used to the orthotics and was ready to wear them full time the next week when I flew to Dallas for my trade show. I not only stood for 3 days at the show, I was also able to walk long distances to the light rail to get to the convention center and to walk to restaurants for dinner in the evening. I was the only one among my group who was not complaining about my feet or lower back hurting. This was a miracle for me. My husband is also deeply grateful as he does not have to listen to me rant and rave about my aching feet anymore. It’s been 7 months since I’ve been wearing the orthotics. A second surgery just doesn’t seem necessary at this time. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Good Feet and their personnel.
- "I have heard of good feet store for a long time. Finally I had the time to stop and visit the store in Tigard . Sean was the salesmen that helped me. Took a couple of hours but I can say now that it was well worth the time. I walk better, feel better and wished I would have done it sooner. Thanks Sean for the tip, it worked"
- "Thank you for going above and beyond for my Mom and I! You have changed our lives from the base up and every step we’ll be singing your praise. Thanks for being our early Christmas gift. Happy Holidays!"
—The Musser Girls